- The event will happen regardless of weather. All tickets are non-refundable.
- Delight in the atmosphere of Diagon Alley with dozens of vendors showcasing wizard-inspired wares at the Higgins Castle!
- Don your robes and wizard gear, tune up your wand, and enjoy a cold mug of butter beer!
- Bring a Wizarding World Ornament to hang on our trees to Junie's Candies in the Great Hall and be entered to win a prize pack valued over $50! (ornaments will not be returned.
We strongly recommend buying tickets in advance. Limited tickets will be available at the door for an additional cost. Tickets are timed to prevent crowding. There are no physical tickets to this event. Once you purchase them, your name goes onto our guest list!
Tickets are onsale NOW and can be purchased here-
- GENERAL ADMISSION (11 am - 4pm ) - $8 per person, children 4 and under FREE (purchase yours online for $5 per person) At the door you can save $2 by coming in costume! All entry is timed. You may arrive after your purchased time but not before.
- EARLY BIRD (10 am entry) - $15 each - Get all of the best stuff first!
- VIP TICKETS - $25 per person ages 5 and up (enjoy speedy VIP lines for check-in and butterbeer, special gift to show your VIP status, discounts at some vendors and more)
- EXCLUSIVE GOLDEN TICKETS - $100 - Premium Wizard Experience (anytime VIP entry, all immersive experiences (wand, mandrake), Butterbeer in collectable glass stein, backpack and more)
- WIZARD CLASSES (throughout the day) - $15 each - Classes are- Divinations - 11:00am, Defense against Dark Magic 12:30pm and Potions 2:30pm. Space is limited to 20 students per class. Each class is about 30 minutes long, great for all ages and all hands on! ALL CLASSES ARE SOLD OUT
- NEW -Student Package- $65- Attend all 3 classes, plus get a scroll and feather quill for note taking! Includes 11am entry. SOLD OUT
- WIZARD YULE BALL TICKETS (7 - 10 pm) - $20 each - Drinks, dancing, and costume contests for wizards and muggles of all ages. All attendees ages 5 and over need a ticket
- NEW - Head Master's Table at the Yule Ball - $50 each - enjoy light snacks, drinks and entertainment on the 4th floor overlook with our new headmaster!
Costumes and wizard-themed dress strongly encouraged!
- Wizard classes are offered throughout the day! Limited space available so secure your spot when you purchase tickets! Returning and prospective students welcome!
- The Tipsy Troll Tavern will be serving up kegs of butterbeer!
- Entertainment in finnegan's Faire throughout the day (there is no seating).
- Get a wand license at Horinkle and Pinx, have your wand choose you at Madame Megara's and enjoy spell practice stations throughout the castle.
- A FREE quest for all to enjoy! Can you find all of the house elves?
- Pick a fresh Mandrake from our magical garden!
See past years wizard markets!
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Yule Time Wizard Market
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Higgins Castle, Worcester, MA