Yule Time Wizard Market
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Higgins Castle, Worcester, MA
- The event will happen regardless of weather. All tickets are non-refundable.
- Delight in the atmosphere of Diagon Alley with dozens of vendors showcasing wizard-inspired wares at the Higgins Castle!
- Don your robes and wizard gear, tune up your wand, and enjoy a cold mug of butter beer!
We strongly recommend buying tickets in advance. Limited tickets will be available at the door for an additional cost. Tickets are timed to prevent crowding. There are no physical tickets to this event. Once you purchase them, your name goes onto our guest list!
Tickets will go onsale August 9th and can be purchased here-
- GENERAL ADMISSION (11 am - 4pm ) - $12 adults, $7 children ages 5-12, children 4 and under FREE (purchase yours online for $10 adult, $5 children)
- VIP TICKETS - $25 adult, $20 children ages 5-12 (enjoy speedy VIP lines for check-in and butterbeer and more)
- WIZARD YULE BALL TICKETS (7 - 10 pm) - $20 each - Drinks, dancing, and costume contests for wizards and muggles of all ages.
- WIZARD CLASSES (throughout the day) - $15 each - Anti-Dark Magic, Potions, and Herbology will be offered at select times. Space is limited.
- Costumes and wizard-themed dress strongly encouraged!
- Wizard classes are offered throughout the day! Limited space available so secure your spot when you purchase tickets! Returning and prospective students welcome!
- The Tipsy Troll Tavern will be serving up kegs of butterbeer!
- Wizard lectures and entertainment in the auditorium throughout the day (seating is limited).
- Not all items for sale will be magical. Visit the Muggle Mart for additional vendors and delightful shopping.
- Get a wand license at Horinkle and Pinx, have your wand choose you at Madame Megara's and enjoy spell practice stations throughout the castle.
- A FREE quest for all to enjoy! Can you find all of the house elves?
See past years wizard markets!
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK