- Delight in the atmosphere of Diagon Alley with dozens of vendors showcasing wizard-inspired wares at the Higgins Castle!
- Don your robes and wizard gear, tune up your wand, and enjoy a cold mug of butter beer!
- Take an introductory class with the esteemed faculty of the New England Witchcraft and Wizarding School!
We strongly recommend buying tickets in advance. Limited tickets will be available at the door for an additional cost. Tickets are timed to prevent crowding. Tickets are emailed - there are no physical tickets to this event.
- GENERAL ADMISSION (11 am - 5pm ) - $10 adults, $5 children ages 5-12, children 4 and under FREE
- VIP TICKETS - $25 adult, $20 children ages 5-12 (enjoy speedy VIP lines for check-in and butterbeer and more)
- WIZARD YULE BALL TICKETS (7 - 10 pm) - $20 each - Drinks, dancing, and costume contests for wizards and muggles of all ages.
- WIZARD CLASSES (throughout the day) - $15 each - Anti-Dark Magic, Potions, and Herbology will be offered at select times. Space is limited.
- Costumes and wizard-themed dress strongly encouraged!
- Wizard classes are offered throughout the day! Limited space available so secure your spot when you purchase tickets! Returning and prospective students welcome!
- The Tipsy Troll Tavern will be serving up kegs of butterbeer!
- Wizard lectures and entertainment in the auditorium throughout the day (seating is limited).
- Not all items for sale will be magical. Visit the Muggle Mart for additional vendors and delightful shopping.
- Get a wand license at Horinkle and Pinx and enjoy spell practice stations throughout the castle.
- A FREE quest for all to enjoy! Can you find all of the house elves?
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Yule Time Wizard Market
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Higgins Castle, Worcester, MA